Sunday, March 2, 2014

The View

This week hasn't been the most ideal. It's definitely not ideal when one has to work 60 hours in one week... 

However, here are some pictures that have made me smile this week: 

(No, Mom. I didn't really get my nose pierced.)
Feeling kinda pirate-y though :)

Waffle bar & wonderful fellowship with our church fam.
Also tried chicken and waffles for the first time ever.
Let me tell ya'll, talk about a life changing moment!! 

The pictures I get sent while at work....
I need to buy this boy some swords or army guys. Something.
Thank God that we are created in Your image and by Your hands. 

This picture just melts my heart. Over and over again. 

And memories like this, when we had to sit in my car
Christmas day to use the wifi, makes my heart smile.

It's the little things that I am most grateful for. Thank you, Father for giving me more than I deserve and more than I could ever dream of having. 

-H. 


No comments:

Post a Comment